Monday, May 30, 2011

HOT BABE OF SCIENCE IN TRAINING: MIRANDA RUSSO



Lemme tell ya.

Miss Miranda is one of my favourite people to crack a completely offensive joke with.
She's also one of the ONLY people I crack a beer with.

Somehow, between her overall foxy foxiness and my... well, shiny hair... together we are a magnet for all unwanted male attention. (It's sort of terrifying, actually.)

... and somehow, beyond her pristine, gorgeous exterior...
This lass is a friggin' uber genius.

I admit, most of the times when she goes off on tangents about her love of prions... I'm lost.
I've got jokes and I've got words... but that's where I end.

Currently, Miranda is doing research on Leukemia at The University of Rochester.

When she's not talking about things I honestly don't understand, she's talking about things I DO understand... how awesome DINOSAURS ARE. (They are. You know it. Shut up.)

Miranda Russo is on the fast track to being one beautiful scientist... and I'm proud to know her.

You would be too.

1 comment: