Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HOT BABE OF BIOLOGY: JULIANA MACHADO FERREIRA


Ok, dude.

Apparently, all of the world's hottest chicks have been hiding in laboratories.

How is EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE TED TALKERS JUST STUNNING, FOREIGN AND WORTHY OF BEING A SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT COVER MODEL?

It's not news that Brazilian women have been the fodder for dreams since like... we evolved from monkeys. (Ha! I'm being BIOLOGICAL! Wait... am I?)

The name alone rolls off the tongue like poetry... Juliana Machado Ferreira.

Now, not only is Miss Juliana beautiful and brilliant... but her cause is one which is close to my heart.

I'm an animal lover... and like, I saw that creepy, awesome, new tube-nosed bat/monkey/Yoda creature that they just recently discovered like... I dunno... fluttering through the jungle.
(I imagine it was giving people advice about The Force being with them).
I want those to survive!

Juliana Machado Ferreira wants to "save the world one bird at a time"... and who could ever argue with that?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment