Monday, May 30, 2011

HOT BABES WITH BIG BRAINS!


Ok. Here we go.
First entry in a whole new blog.
Why, you may be wondering?
Well, because I've got some hot friends who are smarter than you... and nowhere to brag about it.
So, I did what any person with this much time on their paws would do...
I created a new blog!
Same abuse of ellipses, but a whole new twist!

You see, THIS BLOG exists to celebrate HOT BABES WITH BIG BRAINS!
Now, yes. You're right. I realized the moment I thought of that catch phrase that the first thing that would come to mind is circus freaks with wet brain... not very hot or very smart chicks.
THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT, THOUGH AND I LIKE THE WAY IT SOUNDS... SO DEAL WITH IT!

So, if you're a nerd who just so HAPPENS to be online, ferociously googling "HOT BABES WITH BRAINS" with his OTHER hand... You'll more likely than not land here.
SOOOO, away we go.
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment